PropTech Summit XIX
- Beyond the hype
Technology is revolutionizing the property game. It is happening fast and everyone is talking about it. This year the PropTech Summit move beyond the hype.
We cut out the buzz and bring the facts to the table. What is actually happening? What is actually working? And who is doing it?
To spread some lights on the topic our first speaker annunciation is Andrew Baum. In 2017, Baum’s report Proptech 3.0: The Future of Real Estate became the most downloaded report from Oxford’s Saïd Business School, one of several prestigious schools and companies he has practiced at (Cambridge and Harvard are among the others). The report proved to everyone in PropTech that they were, in fact, a real industry. It also proved that, if made to pick one person to keynote about the future of proptech, Baum would be the one.
As we widen our outlook beyond the Oslo skyline: Will proptech save the property business? Or could it damage it by removing the personal contact? Could it distract agents and entrepeneurs from their core work and values? And are we ready for it? Do we understand how to make it work for us?
If you take an interest in the future of the property business, this is the no-miss event of 2019.
October 10, 12:00-22:00 at Høymagasinet, Oslo, Norway.
11.00 - 12.00 @Share Oslo Lunch and start-up stands
12.00 - 17.00 @Høymagasinet
12.00 Session I
- Proptech 4.0 - beyond the hype, Andrew Baum, Professor of practise
- Next big thing: Co-Living, Christine McDannel
- The Swedish real estate industry's own digital disruption, Christoffer Börjesson
- Why startups and corprate partnerships fail, Hermann Knevel
13.50 Coffee, energy and conversations
14.10 Session II
- Disrupt anything that´s fucked up. Now: Real-estate, Morten Lund
- Paradigm shift in green investments, Susanne Gløersen
- Panel: Beyond the hype of green investments: what is happening across family offices, banks and industries?, Susanne Gløersen, Thina Saltvet & Heidi Austlied
15.25 Coffee, energy and conversations
15.45 Session III
- Digital Twin of Ålesund/Oslo: Joe Mills
- H3Zoom, Taras Wankewycz, CEO H3Zoom
- Smart Plants, Sjur Usken, CEO Smart Plants
17.30 - 22.00 Afterparty and sessions @share
- Solutions session with Airthings, Catenda, Unloc, Unite Living
- Afterparty and expo with: Imerso - Tilman, Wec360, Catenda, Smart Plants, Unloc, Unite living, Spacemaker, Dimension 10, Cisco, 3D estate, Airthings, Styretavla, Disruptive tech, Build safe, Bygr